1. Tran, V. et al. (2013) Highly sensitive real-time in vivo imaging of an influenza reporter virus reveals dynamics of replication and spread. J. Virol. 87, 13321.
2. Gaspar, N. et al. (2020) NanoBiT system and hydrofurimazine for optimized detection of viral infection in mice—a novel in vivo imaging platform. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 21, 5863.
3. Su, Y. et al. (2020) Novel NanoLuc substrates enable bright two-population bioluminescence imaging in animals. Nat. Methods 17, 852–860.
4. Zhao, H. et al. (2005) Emission spectra of bioluminescent reporters and interaction with mammalian tissue determine the sensitivity of detection in vivo. J. Biomed. Optics 10(4), 041210.
5. Tang, Y. et al. (2019) A bioluminescence resonance energy transfer-based approach for determining antibody-receptor occupancy in vivo. iScience 15, 439–451.